Could your health setting host a new RACMA training position if Commonwealth funding was available?
The STP Reserve List Process enables interested rural (MMM 2-7) or private health settings to apply for new training positions to be added to the STP and/or IRTP Reserve List for future funding consideration.
Applications open on 6 March 2023 via the Department of Health website, and will be open for four weeks.
- The STP Reserve List Process is for new RACMA training positions only (not previously funded or filled).
- The Process is managed by the Commonwealth Department of Health via an online portal.
- Applications may be made for standard STP (either rural or private) posts and/or Integrated Rural Training Pipeline (IRTP) (rural only) posts.
- Health Settings applying via the Reserve List Process must also apply to RACMA for training post accreditation.
- Applications assessed as suitable will be added to RACMA’s STP or IRTP Reserve List and will be considered for future funding, should a vacancy occur.
- Health settings with a FRACMA supervisor on site are viewed favourably for future funding offers (when available).
- Funded posts in 2023 are eligible for up to $137,268 for STP positions, and up to $153,420 for IRTP positions (all amounts are per 1.0 FTE per annum and exclude GST).
- Being on the Reserve List is not a guarantee of funding.
Questions? Please contact RACMA’s STP team via email email@example.com or phone 03 9088 7962. Further information can also be found on the RACMA website.