To be eligible to participate in the Leadership for Clinicians Program you must have:
- a minimum of three years direct patient care;
- current medical registration in Australia or New Zealand; and
- be in good standing with your employer and other medical speciality colleges.
- Any applicant with conditions on their Medical registration is asked to refer to the FAQs.
To commence the application process, you will require the following:
- Medical registration number
- Current practicing certificate
There are two steps to apply for the program. For your application to be considered you must complete both steps.
Step 1 – Complete the online application
Step 2 – Complete the online cohort preference survey
You will be asked to complete your personal details, employment and medical registration information.
You will also need to provide your education and professional experience, CV and are required to complete a privacy and consent form.
Please complete all fields of the Application Form, upload all required documents and press the submit button to apply.
At the conclusion of this application process, you are required to click on a link to enter your cohort preferences for 2024.
You will be asked to enter three cohort preferences.
For all Leadership for Clinicians enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9824 4699.