The Management for Clinicians Program is designed for clinicians who are planning to work in leadership and management roles. The workshops are facilitated by experts including experienced Fellows and Associate Fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators. The theoretical foundation is complemented by Members sharing their experience in responding to the challenges of working in a complex and adaptive healthcare system.
- Developing foundation management and leadership skills
- Understanding the factors necessary for continuous quality improvement in patient safety
- Developing your knowledge of health care systems operations
- Understanding how to manage and lead teams
- An opportunity to network with colleagues and senior medical administration specialists
Applications for our 2024 programs (1-3) are now open.
Program Details can be found on the timetable page below.
Australasian Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine (AFRM) Trainees
The RACMA Management for Clinicians program fulfills the workshop attendance requirement for Module 5, (Health Services Administration and Evaluation). Please refer to the AFRM website for further completion requirements for Module 5.
For all Management for Clinicians enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9824 4699 (option 3).