The latest edition of The Quarterly – Q4 2021 is now online and features:
- An introduction to RACMA’s new Board Members. At the AGM in October, RACMA welcomed the fourth female President in the College’s history, a new Vice President, and two new faces fill Director positions.
- The newLead Fellow employed to strengthen the work of the Member Services and Engagement Division to further develop its responsiveness and support.
- The new face driving CPD for the College and the transition for Members to the updated CPD registration standards in Australia and New Zealand.
- RACMA’s Pilot Peer Support Program developed to address the critical challenge of professional isolation for College leaders.
- RACMA’s first panel session at the recent Leaders in Healthcare – the premier conference focused on supporting medical and healthcare leadership globally.
- Research article evaluating a ward-based system of care in acute geriatric wards to improve doctors-in-training wellbeing and staff experience.
if you wish to contribute to the last Quarterly edition for 2021, please email email@example.com.