|Health System Science (HSSD)
Medical Management Practice (MMPD)
Research Training (RTD)
Personal and Professional Leadership Development (PPLD)
|MMPD requires 3 years supervised medical management experience in an accredited post.
RTD requires completion of a Master’s subject in evidence-based enquiry, a health service evaluation research project, a research presentation and a report.
|HSSD requires the completion of an approved Masters degree.
PPLD involves workshops and assessments aligned to RACMA candidacy stages: Novice (1st year), Apprentice/ Intermediate (2nd year) and Competent/Proficient & Expert (3rd/4th year).
|Candidates must perform ‘satisfactorily’ in each of the four programs within specified timeframes
Bi annual in training performance reports, assessed as ‘satisfactory or not’
Educational Activities and modules
|Trial Oral Examination
MMPD Oral Examination
· Part-time training (minimum 0.5 FTE) is available.
· Recognition of Prior Learning and Experience (RPLE) is available by formal application.
Application Eligibility Requirements
Applicants to the Fellowship Training Program must:
- Have current general or specialised/vocational medical registration in Australia or New Zealand
- Have completed a minimum of 3 years full time equivalent (FTE) clinical experience involving direct patient care in an Australasian health system or one that is comparable
- Have secured an accredited training post in medical management practice that is in line with the RACMA Accreditation standards and Regulation.