To be considered for RPLE for MMPD, you must complete the application form and submit with the relevant supporting evidence as outlined in the application. This includes:
- Providing a copy of your current CV.
- Key achievement in medical management and leadership in the last three years.
- List of CPD activities undertaken in last three years that relate to medical management and leadership.
- List of publications and research if applicable (copies not required)
- Completion of a reflective writing activity
- Sign privacy and consent form
You will also be required to complete an online self-assessment questionnaire which will be sent to you separately upon receipt of the RPLE application.
You MUST also provide full name and email address of three referees when you submit your application. Upon receipt of these contact details we will contact each referee asking that they complete a short online report. Your referees will be asked to comment on their observations and experience working with you.
If the application is deemed not suitable for the purposes of RPLE interview for the MMPD, the applicant will be advised in writing and the reasons for the decision.
Upon submission of your application for RPLE for MMPD, your application will be reviewed and if you are successful in moving to the interview stage of the process you will be invoiced a non-refundable fee of $3,661 (inc. GST). The current fee schedule can be found HERE.
If you would like further information on the policy ‘Recognition of Prior Learning and Experience’ please click HERE.