The 2021-2024 Strategic Plan marks a new era for the College as we continue to evolve and grow to accommodate our ever-changing health setting.
This critical document has been developed to guide the College towards achieving its full potential and necessary outcomes through the next four years. Through the key priorities identified in the Strategic Plan, RACMA will:
- Strengthen its reputation as the leading medical leadership and management education and training provider for medical practitioners;
- Strive for increased innovation in the delivery of our education, training and Member services;
- Increase participant numbers in our training programs;
- Drive more engagement and support for our Members; and
- Be the respected and expert voice in decision-making and policy formulation at all levels of healthcare leadership and delivery.