If you do not have a username or password, please contact us with your details.

Replacement Certificate

Please be aware that the MyRACMA system will be unavailable on Tuesday 2nd April at 07:00 (AEDT) as we will be performing scheduled maintenance. We anticipate a downtime of 30 minutes.

If you have lost or misplaced your Fellowship or Associate Fellowship certificate, you are able to request a replacement certificate if your annual membership subscription fees and CPD activities are up to date.

There is a small fee payable for a replacement certificate, please refer to the current fee schedule to confirm the amount payable. You can access the fee schedule here

Once your request has been received, an invoice will be emailed to you for payment and when payment has been received your certificate will be ordered and sent to you via your nominated address within four weeks.

Replacement Certificate

  • Member Details

  • Personal Details