Do you or someone you know or work with want to have more influence over your jurisdiction’s College activities, while increasing the presence of Medical Leaders and RACMA Members in Victoria?
The Victorian Jurisdiction is currently seeking to fill a number of key roles on their Committee. Expressions of Interest are open for the following roles:
- AFRACMA Metropolitan Representative
- Financial Assistant (FRACMA)
- Policy and Advocacy Committee (PAC) Representative (FRACMA or AFRACMA) – which would require attendance at PAC meetings also; to view the PAC Terms of Reference click Here
There are six scheduled Jurisdictional Committee meetings per year. The meetings are scheduled on a Tuesday for one hour at 5:00pm.
The role of a Jurisdictional Committee Member is to:
- participate in, promote, and facilitate local education and training activities, and events;
- devote adequate time and attention to preparing for and attending meetings of the jurisdictional committee;
- periodically develop work programs in consultation with the Board and the Executive; and
- actively monitor the performance and delivery of those work programs.
A full description of the role and responsibilities of a jurisdictional committee member is outlined in the Jurisdictional Committee Terms of Reference (TOR). To view the Jurisdictional Committee Terms of Reference CLICK HERE.
The closing date for the EOI is Monday 16 October 2023.
For more information, please email RACMA Committee Support Officer Courtnee Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click HERE.