RACMA has developed a dedicated, central source of information to help Medical Leaders and decision makers navigate through the current challenge on Australasia’s health system.
This section will be updated when new information becomes available.
RACMA is encouraging all members and non-members to email any queries or useful resources to the College at email@example.com.
- COVID-19 Vaccines in Pregnancy – Dr Vijay Roach President, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne Centre for Community Child Health has developed a Resource Hub with the latest research and evidence-based resources on COVID-19 and kids, visit https://www.rch.org.au/ccch/covid-19/
- COVID-19 vaccination for children & adolescents Reaserch Brief – Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- NSW Health has established clinical Communities of Practice (“Hospital in the Home”) to support the NSW Health response to COVID-19. For more information visit Communities of Practice and Agency for Clinical Innovation
- Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccines against the B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant – New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) Jamie Lopez Bernal, Nick Andrews, Charlotte Gower, Eileen Gallagher, Ruth Simmons, Simon Thelwall, Julia Stowe, Elise Tessier, Natalie Groves, Gavin Dabrera, Richard Myers, Colin N J Campbell, Gayatri Amirthalingam, Matt Edmunds, Maria Zambon, Kevin E Brown, Susan Hopkins, Meera Chand, Mary Ramsay
- Antibodies, Immunity, and COVID-19 – The Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Internal Medicine Brad Spellberg, MD; Travis B. Nielsen, PhD; Arturo Casadevall, MD, PhD