- Central Queensland Hospital and Health Services
- Rockhampton, QLD
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Rockhampton, QLD
Application Close Date: 10/12/2023
Where you’ll be working
CQ Health provides public health services across Central Queensland, in hospitals and in the community. CQ Health is a statutory body governed by our Board. We serve a growing population of approximately 250,000 people and employ more than 3,700 staff, treating more than 700,000 patients each year. The health service has a diverse geographic footprint, ranging from regional cities to remote townships in the west and beachside communities along the coast.
About the Role
The Medical Education & Wellbeing Registrar will be a key member of the Regional Medical Pathway (RMP) project team and is an accreditable RACMA training position, which will report to the Director of Medical Academic Development (DMAD). This position will support of the objectives of the RMP, which is an initiative supported by all levels of government and medical leadership.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- MBBS or equivalent and General Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Clinical experience as a registered medical practitioner in the Australian Healthcare setting.
- Ability to plan and support the integration of the Regional Medical Pathway students/candidates including legislation, pathways, and accreditation for trainee doctors in line with best practice principles.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional education and development, including maintenance of professional knowledge.
- Demonstrated willingness to teach others, including interns, trainee medical officers and medical students.
For further information please contact Professor Alan Sandford (07) 4920 6051
Applications close: 10 December 2023