- Limestone Coast Local Health Network
- Mount Gambier, SA
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Mount Gambier, SA
Application Close Date: 20/10/2023
Where you’ll be working
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network (LCLHN) provides services to over 67,000 people in the Limestone Coast region covering a geographical catchment area of 21,329 square kilometres, taking in the south-east corner of South Australia. Public Hospitals are located at Bordertown, Kingston SE, Millicent, Mount Gambier, Naracoorte and Penola, which collectively provide a range of services including emergency, acute, surgical, maternity and paediatrics, renal dialysis, mental health, chemotherapy and outpatient services.
Residential aged care facilities are located at Bordertown, Keith, Kingston SE, Millicent, Naracoorte and Penola. A range of community based services are also delivered including allied health, NDIS, community nursing and home care support across the age spectrum from birth.
About the Role
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network are now seeking an experienced Executive Director, Medical Services to provide strategic, transformational and innovative leadership, governance and direction for the Regional Local Health Network and provide a key support role for the Chief Executive Officer by ensuring clinical governance for the delivery of safe, high quality medical care, oversee Quality, Risk and Safety and oversight and coordination of medical staff and medical service contracts.
To be a strong candidate for the role you will have:
- Significant experience in medical leadership and healthcare management
- Be recognised as a strategic and contemporary medical leader who can contribute to the overall leadership of the Limestone Coast Local Health Network
- Experience in leading successful change and developing models of service delivery across the continuum of care including acute, community and mental health
- A passion to live as part of, and contribute to, a vibrant community in a thriving rural city.
- A Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent. Appropriate Specialist Qualifications and registerable with the Medical Board of Australia as a Medical Practitioner with Specialist registration
For a confidential discussion, please contact the Principal Search Consultant, Christine Leahy on:
- P:+61 (0)449 953 112
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the Candidate Information Pack, visit: https://www.hardygroupintl.com/job/executive-director-medical-services-limestone-coast-lhn-h23_4608/
Applications close: Friday 20th of October 2023