- Queensland Health - Chermside
- Chermside, QLD
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Chermside, QLD
Application Close Date: 09/02/2024
Where you’ll be working
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it’s so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to demonstrate accountability for effective strategic and operational leadership and management for the medical profession within TPCH and any other positions as relevant to the role. The role works collaboratively with the CMO MNHHS and other executive leadership team members to fulfil the accountabilities in accordance with MNHHS and the Medical vision, values, and strategic direction and engages with other internal and external partners to build relationships.
This position promotes and nurtures a culture of excellence in medical standards, practice, quality improvement, policy reform, ongoing education, learning workforce planning and research. This position works collaboratively as a member of the interprofessional executive team TPCH to develop innovative ways to deliver efficient, high-quality consumer/person centred care and achieve key performance outcomes.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Patient Focused – drives high quality care and customer service throughout the health service
- Ethical Behaviour – consistently role models values-based leadership
- Taking accountability – takes accountability for actions projects and performance
- Effective Communication – proactively engages with others
- Collaborative – proactively engages with others and shares information
- Emotional Intelligence – demonstrated awareness and regulation of self and others’ emotional states
- Decision Making – critically analyses situations in the organisation context.
Job ad reference number: PCH536992
For further information we encourage you to contact Tami Photinos at MetroNorthRecruitment@health.qld.gov.au
Applications close: 09 February 2024