Project Manager – A Better Culture
The role of the project manager is to provide high level project management and administrative skills to support the A Better Culture project to cultivate systemic and sustained behavioural change across the healthcare sector.
Reporting to the Chief Executive – A Better Culture and providing leadership and support to the Project Administrator/s, the role is responsible for supporting the end-to-end delivery of the project and its activities throughout the life cycle of the project. The role is responsible for ensuring deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
- Provide comprehensive project and administration expertise for the A Better Culture project to plan, execute, and monitor project activities.
- Effectively lead a small team to meet project deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project tasks are completed efficiently and within the specified deadlines.
- Development and maintenance of project schedules and timeframes.
- Develop, monitor and maintain project plans, budgets and expenditures, and timesheets.
- Develop documentation including communications, reports, proposals, agendas, recommendations, policies, processes, evaluations, information/materials and resources to support the deliverables of the project.
- Undertake data analysis, reviews, investigations and reporting, utilising analytical skills to enable fact-based decisions.
- Engage and consult with stakeholders including subject matter experts, Trainees, Fellows and staff of all specialist medical colleges, committees, and other external vendors for successful project outcomes.
- At the conclusion of the project, undertake evaluation under the direction of the Chief Executive, to assess the extent to which objectives have been met.
Full time (1.0 FTE), fixed term position to 20 December 2024. Applications must include your current CV and covering letter addressing the selection criteria. Click HERE to view the full position description.
Please direct queries and applications to Dr Jillan Farmer, Chief Executive Officer A Better Culture, email@example.com.
Applications close Wednesday 15 December 2023.
Training Program Senior Coordinator
Reporting to the Fellowship Training Program Manager, the Training Program Senior Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of key Fellowship Training Program training, education and assessment activities.
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate timelines, processes, communications, and documentation to support development and delivery of Fellowship Training Program training, education, and assessment activities
- Coordinate the review, development, and implementation of processes to ensure effective and efficient systems for assigned Fellowship Training Program training, education, and assessment activities
- Undertake evaluation and internal reporting relating to assigned Fellowship Training Program training, education, and assessment activities
- Ensure accurate, complete, and timely recording of information regarding assigned Fellowship Training Program training, education and assessment activities including Candidate progress and training related matters
- Establish open and clear communication and productive working relationships with Candidates, Censors, staff and other stakeholders regarding assigned training, education and assessment activities
- Coordinate committees including the planning of meetings and preparation of meeting agendas, minutes, reports and action items
This is a full time (FTE 1.0), ongoing position. Applications must include your current CV and covering letter addressing the selection criteria. Click HERE to view the full position description including the selection criteria.
Please direct queries and applications to Kerry Fisher, Fellowship Training Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 11 December 2023.