This award was established to recognise the contributions made by RACMA Fellows of less than five years standing. Recipients of the award must demonstrate an ongoing commitment to RACMA and demonstrate leadership in an area that promotes College activities.
2.0 CRITERIA FOR AWARD
- Fellowship was awarded less than five years at the time of nomination;
- demonstrated ongoing commitment to RACMA;
- demonstrated leadership in an area that promotes RACMA activities;
- achievement in improving RACMA activities and/or operations; and
- assessment of nominations will be conducted by the Board.
3.1 The College Office will seek nominations annually from Jurisdictional Committee Chairs.
3.2 Jurisdictional Committee Chairs will complete the approved nomination form, which is returned to the College Office.
3.3 The College Office confirms with the Jurisdictional Committee Chair the validity of the nomination.
3.4 The validated nominations are forwarded to the Board for consideration.
3.5 The Board will notify the Jurisdictional Committee Chair of their decision and authorise the Jurisdictional Committee Chair to inform the successful recipient.
3.6 The award will be presented to the recipient at the conferment ceremony.
4.0 MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
All nominees must be in good standing with the College.
5.0 FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE AWARD
Expenses incurred by the recipient to receive the award are not reimbursed.