Register your interest to take part in the next STP/IRTP EOI round
Health settings who wish to apply for an STP or IRTP funded post must apply via an Expression of Interest (EOI) round which are held by the Department of Health approximately every one to two years.
If you interested in applying for STP or IRTP funding and would like to be informed of the next EOI round, please provide your details in the FORM BELOW. Before completing this form, please check that your setting meets the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible to apply for funding, Health settings must be:
- a rural setting, located in an located in a an (ASGS RA 2-5) area; OR
- a private organisation.
- STP funding will only support positions which are considered ‘new’.
- All STP and IRTP funded positions must be accredited by RACMA.
- There must be a FRACMA Supervisor on site.
- The health setting must be able to recruit to the role with the support of the STP or IRTP.
STP/IRTP EOI Form