The latest edition of The Quarterly – Q3 2021 is now online, featuring:
- RACMA’s role as a partner in the new large-scale, Australian research and impact project Advancing Women in Healthcare Leadership (AWHL). AWHL will officially be launched at the Prioritising Women’s Health and Careers in COVID Recovery and Beyond webinar on Thursday, October 14, 6-7.30pm. Dr Helen Parsons CSC, RACMA Board Member and Chair of Policy and Advocacy Committee, will represent the College on the panel session discussing Women in Healthcare Leadership and Academia.To register click HERE.
- The key to Ambulance Victoria’s Leadership with CEO Professor Tony Walker
- RACMA’s involvement in the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare, Australasia, promoting the Power of Kindness in healthcare workplaces.
- An introduction to RACMA’s new staff members
- A profile on RACMA’s first TeORA Member recipient of the Leadership for Clinicians Program Scholarship
- College Update – detailing the latest news on CPD and the College’s latest position statements on COVID-19 vaccination and Climate Change
Click HERE for the latest Quarterly or visit the RACMA website to read PAST EDITIONS.
We trust you will enjoy this edition and if you have any suggestions or feedback, from layout to content, or if you wish to contribute to the last Quarterly edition for 2021, please email email@example.com.
Author: Felicity Gallagher
12th October 2021
Acknowledging ANZAC Day 2023
Anzac Day is a time of remembrance of the contribution of those men and women of…
Honorary Fellow Professor Brendan Murphy AC Announces Retirement from Government
The College has commended the superior health system leadership of Honorary Fellow Professor Brendan Murphy AC,…