The latest edition of The Quarterly – Q2 2021 is now online.
Focusing on Changing Workplace Culture in the Health System, Q2 2021 explores the themes of:
- gender equity in Medical Leadership
- harnessing, leveraging and embracing diversity in the workplace
- unconscious, conscious and systemic biases in the workplace
- kindness and its role in creating cohesive work environments
This issue of the journal also includes:
- RACMA’s partnership with the Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (FMLM) in the UK
- Research Article from St Vincent’s Health Australia – Lessons learnt from managing a multi-hospital pandemic response
- Member Profiles – with the spotlight on the Jurisdictional Committee’s Candidate Representatives
- College Update – detailing the latest news on CPD and the College’s upcoming conferences
Click HERE for the latest Quarterly or visit the RACMA website to read PAST EDITIONS.
We trust you will enjoy this edition and if you have any suggestions or feedback, from layout to content, or if you wish to contribute to the Quarterly in 2021, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Felicity Gallagher
6th August 2021
Acknowledging ANZAC Day 2023
Anzac Day is a time of remembrance of the contribution of those men and women of…
Honorary Fellow Professor Brendan Murphy AC Announces Retirement from Government
The College has commended the superior health system leadership of Honorary Fellow Professor Brendan Murphy AC,…