After considerable consultation and collaboration with key stakeholders, RACMA has launched the 2021-2024 Strategic Plan.
The new plan will guide RACMA towards achieving its necessary outcomes to accommodate the everchanging health setting and systems across Australasia.
The 2021-2024 Strategic Plan marks a new era for the College as it continues to evolve and grow. Through the key priorities identified in the Strategic Plan, RACMA will:
- Strengthen its reputation as the leading medical leadership and management education and training provider for medical practitioners;
- Strive for increased innovation in the delivery of our education, training and Member services;
- Increase participant numbers in our training programs;
- Drive more engagement and support for our Members; and
- Be the respected and expert voice in decision-making and policy formulation at all levels of healthcare leadership and delivery.
To read the 2021-2024 Strategic Plan, click HERE.
Author: Felicity Gallagher
6th May 2021
Clincal Governance Podcast launched
RACMA launched its new podcast series “Safeguarding Healthcare – the essentials of Clinical Governance at RACMA…
RACMA Releases Position on the Voice to Parliament
RACMA supports the recognition of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples through a Voice to parliament.…