After considerable consultation and collaboration with key stakeholders, RACMA has launched the 2021-2024 Strategic Plan.
The new plan will guide RACMA towards achieving its necessary outcomes to accommodate the everchanging health setting and systems across Australasia.
The 2021-2024 Strategic Plan marks a new era for the College as it continues to evolve and grow. Through the key priorities identified in the Strategic Plan, RACMA will:
- Strengthen its reputation as the leading medical leadership and management education and training provider for medical practitioners;
- Strive for increased innovation in the delivery of our education, training and Member services;
- Increase participant numbers in our training programs;
- Drive more engagement and support for our Members; and
- Be the respected and expert voice in decision-making and policy formulation at all levels of healthcare leadership and delivery.
To read the 2021-2024 Strategic Plan, click HERE.
Author: Felicity Gallagher
6th May 2021
Acknowledging ANZAC Day 2023
Anzac Day is a time of remembrance of the contribution of those men and women of…
Honorary Fellow Professor Brendan Murphy AC Announces Retirement from Government
The College has commended the superior health system leadership of Honorary Fellow Professor Brendan Murphy AC,…