If you are a current RACMA Candidate interested in STP or IRTP funding, it is recommended that you speak to your health setting to determine if it meets the criteria to be considered for funding.
- Only training posts in either rural locations (defined as ASGS RA2-5 location), or in the private sector are eligible to be considered for funding.
- Only new training posts with a minimum of 0.5 FTE will be considered for funding.
A position will not be considered new if:
- it has been funded by another organisation for more than 12 months within the last three years. A position that was funded by another organisation within the last 12 months will need to conclusively demonstrate that its funding is not ongoing.
- it is funded by the applicant organisation or a State and Territory government
Should your health setting wish to find out more about:
- STP funding, please click HERE
- IRTP funding, please click HERE