Applications for 2021 Candidacy open July 2020
Suitably qualified doctors seeking entry to the Fellowship Training Program (FTP) may apply to train to become Fellows of the College. To be eligible to be considered for Candidacy, a doctor must show evidence of meeting the basic pre-requisites of entry as outlined at here.
Candidates on the Standard Pathway will:
- Complete formal academic studies in a university Masters program recognised by the College
- Complete a minimum of 3 years full time equivalent supervised medical management practice
- Participate in the College workshops, online activities, webinars, tutorials and written tasks
- Undertake the College’s oral examination and achieve a satisfactory result
- Be in good financial standing with the College
- Be in an accredited registrar training post or in a substantive position under supervision to be eligible to enter and continue in the Fellowship Training Program.
Accreditation of Training Post
All training posts in which Candidates acquire their experiential training must be accredited by the College. An application for Accreditation of Training Post must be submitted to the College by the applicant’s line Manager/training Supervisor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Accreditation of Training Posts please click here. Application for RACMA Accreditation of Training Post can also be found on this page.
There are series of training fees that apply to candidates in the Fellowship Training Program – these are outlined here. Please note all RACMA fees are subject to change by the RACMA Board on the advice of the RACMA Finance and Audit Committee