There are many benefits of being a valued Member of RACMA, including:
- Recognition as a specialist medical leader.
- Career progression opportunities with access to job vacancies across Australasia.
- Comprehensive support in continuing professional development through RACMA events and workshops.
- Access to jurisdictional support where you can connect with your peers.
- Complimentary member only webinars on a broad range of industry topics.
- Early bird discounts to RACMA events and conference.
British Medical Journal (BMJ) Leader
The College has partnered with the BMJ Leader to make it the official scientific journal of the College.
BMJ Leader is an international, peer-reviewed, online-only journal dedicated to medical leadership and management. The quarterly publication showcases original research and reviews, interpretations of the evidence base, and reflections and debate by practitioners on the key themes of leadership. It will provide RACMA Members with:
- the latest academic and scientific content for healthcare;
- access to topical discussions and debate in the field of healthcare leadership;
- the opportunity to contribute evidence/reflection on the many disciplines that drive healthcare leadership; and
- email alerts on the newest content from the online publication.
Access to BMJ Leader
RACMA Members ONLY can access the BMJ Leader directly once logged into the MyRACMA website portal.
If you have any technical issues in accessing the journal, please contact email@example.com.