Registrar / Principal House Officer (Medical Wellbeing and Education)
Medical Academic Centre – Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service
Temporary Part Time (38 hours per fortnight, 3 years fixed term contract)
Job Ad reference: RK0C340911
Providing much more than just a great place to work, CQ Health are focusing on the delivery of “Great Care for Central Queenslanders as outlined in the CQ Health Destination 2030 Strategy. By joining our Medical Academic Centre as a Registrar / Principal House Officer (Medical Wellbeing and Education) you’ll play a significant role in achieving key milestones, as you assist in the development and education of Resident Medical Officers (RMO’s) throughout our region.
What’re we looking for?
- Personal Qualities: a high degree of self-awareness, integrity, diligence and pro-activity. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership and management: Experience in, or the ability to development management and supervisory skills within a complex organisation.
- Workforce management: Ability to develop an understanding of Human Resource processes as the apply to junior medical officer.
- Quality and Safety: Ability to support and promote workplace culture that highlights safety in all aspects of work.
- Stakeholder engagement: Demonstrated ability to build and maintain appropriate relationships with team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Research and Development: Ability to develop knowledge and skills in the design, conduct and reporting of research or quality initiatives.
- Education and Training: Experience in teaching of Junior medical Officers; interest in medical education and training; ability to acquire specific educational knowledge and expertise.
- Planning, resourcing and Reporting: Ability to develop skill sin report writing; ability to develop an understanding or management of facility resources and budget management.
What’re you looking for?
A Total package value up to $73,228 p.a, comprising of an hourly rate between $55.84 – $64.74 p.h. (L4 – L9); Fulltime, Permanent, plus Queensland Health employment security and benefits:
- Up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution.
- Annual leave loading 17.5%
- Salary packaging
- Work/life balance, variety and flexibility
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Leave
- Professional Development Allowance
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Granted Private Practice Arrangements
How to Apply:
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Download and read all vacancy documentation thoroughly.
Learn more and apply online: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-RK0C340911
Contact Associate Professor Alan Sandford on (07) 4920 6332
Back to Industry Vacancies