Join a great team in Gladstone to support and lead the development of Clinical Directors to perform their duties to full scope. This permanent full time role will see you enjoy the lifestyles and experiences available with 300 days of sunshine on the southern gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
The position has professional and operational responsibility for all medical staff at Gladstone Hospital, Biloela Hospital, Moura MPHS, Theodore Multipurpose Health Service and Baralaba Multipurpose Health Service.
The Director of Medical Services (DMS) is a member of the Gladstone and Banana (Business Unit) and carries the following main responsibilities:
- Operational management
- Clinical development and leadership
- Medical advice and oversight Banana Shire facilities.
- Provide advice to the Executive Director through the Gladstone & Banana Senior Leadership Team
What’s on offer?
Total remuneration value of up to $474,798 (L27); or up to $436,821 (L24); or up to $416,820 (L25) and is comprised of:
- L25 – L27: Approximate package of $474,798 p.a. comprised of a salary between $214,897 – $227,843 p.a. + employment benefits.
- L18 – L24: Approximate package of $474,798 p.a. comprised of a salary between $179,703 – $208,735 p.a. + employment benefits.
- L13 – L25: Approximate package of $474,798 p.a. comprised of a salary between $155,589 – $214,897 p.a. + employment benefits.
- Professional Development Leave – 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance – $20,000 p.a.
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Over-time and on-call allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Private practice arrangements)
- Clinical Managers Allowance / Medical Managers Allowance
- Furnished accommodation*
- 75% employer superannuation
- 5% annual leave loading
For more information or the Position Description click HERE. If you have any questions contact Sandy Munro on (+617) 4976 3342.
Applications close Wednesday, 17 March 2021
Back to Industry Vacancies