Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Redcliffe, QLD
Application Close Date: 29/7/2022
Where you’ll be working
Metro North Health is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering excellent care underpinned by our values of respect, integrity, high performance, teamwork and compassion.
Metro North Health provides the full range of public sector health services including rural, regional and tertiary teaching hospitals. Our service covers an area of 4157 square kilometres and extends from the Brisbane River to north of Kilcoy.
Working within Metro North Health is an opportunity to contribute to providing outstanding health services to Queenslanders. We are committed to best practice and continuous quality improvement and encourages staff to take advantage of training and development opportunities.
Metro North Health promotes a healthy balance between your work and personal life, provides flexible work hours, paid parental leave and study leave options.
For further information please visit the Metro North Health website. This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro North Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
About the Role
- Provide expect advice and direction to clinical leaders and executives in resolving complex, clinical, medico-legal, ethical and operational challenges.
- Provide effective strategic and operational leadership and management of medical services in the hospital to inform and influence the direction of the Redcliffe Hospital.
- Facilitate clinical and corporate governance arrangements including response to patient complaints, medico-legal matters and disaster management processes for the Redcliffe Hospital.
- Proactively communicate all relevant information to Line Mangers and members of the medical team at the Redcliffe Hospital and other stakeholders as required.
- Support alternative revenue sources and maximise funding for the delivery of service (where appropriate).
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate the following values within the context of the “Key Accountabilities”. The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Respect – demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times
- Teamwork – collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services
- Compassion – is completely patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients.
- High Performance – cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North’s vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders
- Integrity – demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard.
For more information please contact: Louise Oriti at 07 3883 7625
Applications Close: 29th of July 2022
Back to Industry Vacancies