- Are you passionate about delivering high quality medical and clinical governance?
- Do you enjoy identifying ways to improve systems and effectively implementing improvements?
- Have you completed or substantially progressed through your FRACMA?
The Royal Melbourne Hospital is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
The Royal Melbourne Hospital is seeking a medical administrator passionate about leading and delivering high quality medical and clinical governance.
- This substantive position will support the Chief Medical Officer in managing a range of units within the Clinical Governance and Medical Services portfolio, as well as providing expertise, leadership and participation in the range of medical governance, medicolegal and clinical governance programs of work across Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (FRACMA) or substantial progress toward completion of FRACMA
- Demonstrated senior leadership skills in an acute hospital setting
- Thorough knowledge of the Australian public health system and the Victorian system in particular; including the registration, management, industrial and training frameworks for the medical workforce
- Experience in the successful development and implementation of initiatives to improve medical professional and clinical governance
- Demonstrated high level negotiation, problem solving and change management skills
- A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program – run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, discounted onsite car parking, close to public transport.
For a position description and application guide click HERE. For more information about The Royal Melbourne Hospital visit https://www.thermh.org.au
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 14 MARCH 2021.
The Royal Melbourne Hospital is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
Back to Industry Vacancies