At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing
diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
GV Health is seeking an experienced and dynamic medical leader to join our team as we transform our health service in line with a significant capital re-development and expansion of services. GV Health aims to be a medical employer of choice and an exemplar of regional health delivery and medical education and training.
The Director Medical Services role includes responsibilities for medical workforce leadership, medical education and training, quality and safety initiatives and accreditation standards. You will also have responsibility for nurturing the clinical leadership and supporting operations in a number of departments.
You will be a FRACMA-qualified specialist medical administrator with experience across a broad range of medical administration and leadership roles. You will be supported by an
experienced Executive Director Medical Services & Chief Medical Officer. You will bring a solid work ethic, enthusiasm, big picture thinking, attention to detail and a sense of humor. We will provide the rewarding challenge.
We are looking for:
• MBBS or overseas equivalent and appropriate registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia
• Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (RACMA) or equivalent qualifications and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years general clinical experience.
• Previous experience in medical administration and leadership in a Victorian health service.
• Established track record in medical and clinical governance and leadership.
• A significant previous clinical background is considered highly desirable.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website https://jobs.gvhealth.org.au/
Contact Dr. John Elcock, Executive Director Medical Services & Chief Medical Officer on (03) 5831 0111 or email@example.com
Applications closes: 19th of November 2021
Back to Industry Vacancies