The purpose of this regulation is to define the use of the College Seal.
The College Seal is to be used for the following purposes:
- Execution of official Board documents
- Issuance of College testamurs
The Seal must be kept in the College safe at the Secretariat.
The College may execute a document by affixing the Seal to the document in the presence of:
- 2 Directors
- a Director and the Chief Executive (Company Secretary), or
- a Director and some other person appointed by the Directors for the purpose
The Secretary will keep a register of documents to which the seal is affixed and that register must be tabled at every meeting of the Directors.
The register will show:
- the title of the document
- the date issued
- where kept or sent
- actioned by whom
- witnessed by whom