The Young Doctors’ Program is designed to introduce senior medical students and recent graduates to the College and the world of professional medical leadership.
The program is free to join and offers the following opportunities:
- Network with doctors in leadership positions in health services throughout Australasia.
- Be informed of College events, employment advertisements and workshops.
- Receive The Quarterly magazine and e-bulletins of interest.
- Member discounts to RACMA conferences and courses.
- Social networking with Fellows, Candidates and other young doctors.
To find out more regarding the RACMA Young Doctors' Program contact the National Secretariat at
Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 January 2017 10:05