|Management for Clinicians
Practical Management for Clinicians with Management Responsibilities
|This 2 day program is aimed at practitioners involved or interested in leadership and management in the health care setting.
What is involved?
- Explore the requirements for a medical management role
- Gain a better understanding of factors affecting the Australian and New Zealand health care systems
- Learn principles of clinical governance, financial management and effective people management in a health context
- Participate in activities which enhance communication, negotiation and team building skills
What are the key benefits?
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the competencies required to fulfil a medical management role
- Acquire strategies to support their transition from clinician to clinician manager
- Understand the principles of effective clinical governance frameworks
- Gain practical leadership, communication and team building skills
|Who should attend?
Any practitioner working in a clinical or semi-clinical role in a health care setting, who has entered or is interested in entering into a leadership or management role.
Please send an email with your contact details to be notified when course dates for 2017 are released.
(Management for Clinicians program coordinator)
Sydney: 27 & 28 April 2017
Download Sydney Application Form
Download Sydney Brochure
New Zealand: 5 & 6 May 2017
Download NZ Application Form
Download NZ Brochure
You may also register your interest for future M4C programs
To register your interest to attend please email Nicky Jacob at