The RACMA Mentoring Program is part of the College’s Continuing Education Program and is supported by the College as an effective career development strategy.
The objective of the Mentoring Program is to provide new Fellows with the opportunity to access support from experienced colleagues inprogressing their careers to enable:
- further understanding of their role in medical management
- insight into the politics of the health field
- identification of preferred core competencies developments
- establishment of ongoing support mechanisms, and
- skills development in people management
A Mentor is an experienced Fellow who has agreed to provide their time and expertise to participate in the Mentoring Program.
The Mentoring Program Policy can be viewed here.
The RACMA Mentoring Program is currently being invigorated. Interested Fellows interested in becoming a Mentor should email their expression of interest to
. We watch with interest as this new program takes shape.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 January 2017 10:06