|The annual CEP reporting period will be from the 1st of January to the 31st of December each year. Entries pertaining to a calendar year must be entered by March 31 of the following year. Annual certificates will be automatically issued in May for those with their RACMA e-CEP signed off. CEP activity will be measured in points. Most activities will have a nominated value of 1 hour = 1 point. The annual requirement is 50 points for Fellows and 25 points for Associate Fellows.
All members that are registered as specialist medical administrators must adhere to the RACMA CEP Standards, these were developed by the CEP Committee after an extensive consultation process.
RACMA Fellows are reminded that they are expected to engage in at least one self review and/or 360 degree activity. The college has a 360 Peer Review tool available for members to assist with this requirement. Click here for details about the RACMA 360 Peer Review tool.
Use the following links to view the CEP Standard and CEP Activities Weighting Table.
Below is a brief description of the function of menu items.
- CEP Manual - view the latest version of the RACMA CEP Manual.
- Activity Options - view the types of activities - and their points weighting - available for your CEP.
- My Activity Log - view a list of your activities for a given calendar year.
- My Learning Plan - you can view, update and create a new CEP Learning Plan at any time.
- New Activity - enter your CEP activity. This can be done at anytime to gradually build your log of CEP activities.
- New Annual Review - lodge an Annual Review Report at the end of the year.
- Certificate Request - certificates will be issued each year in May - use this option to request a certificate from earlier reporting periods.
In order to access the eCEP tool and log activities, you need to login using you members username and password.
If require any assistance, would like to report a problem or suggest improvements please email
Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 March 2017 07:43